How To Prepare Your Skin and Beauty Routine For Spring and Summer With Tips From Sephora. Learn simple tips from Sephora you can use to update your beauty routine for the warmer months.
Get ready for spring with products that perform in the warmer weather. Coming out of the harsh winter, it is important to nourish skin with lighter, sheerer formulations, so revitalizing your skincare and makeup routine is essential. Take your pick from this selection of Sephora products that will make the transition effortless.
· Hydration Maintenance: It is always important to shield skin from the sun, especially when we head into the warmer months. In order to prevent neglecting this very important step in your skincare routine try using a moisturizer with SPF like GoClear Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 15 ($33). This fast-absorbing, oil-free moisturizer provides UVA / UVB sun protection, complexion-enhancing botanicals, and avocado extract for a matte finish. The result is long-lasting protection that remains effective in the heat since it penetrates skin quickly leaving no residue behind.
· Perfect Palettes: Formulas that feature multiple benefits are always a must-have! The limited edition tokidoki Devil Girl Cromatico Palette ($28) comes in a clear blue cosmetic case and has dual-doors that open to reveal six tokidoki eyeshadows. Each silky eyeshadow is made from micronized pigments and infused with hydrating rice lipids and Vitamin B, to blend evenly and create a rich, true pigment that won’t fade. Shades include: Thirsty (cream), Riposino (shimmery light brown), Carina (pearl), Nancy Rocks (purple), Bruttino (pearl turquoise) and Bulletto (shimmery dark brown).
· Luscious Lips: Moisturize lips and add a high shine gloss with the new Sephora Glossy Gloss ($10). This iconic assortment of color profusion is available in 32 incredible shades that feature an ultra-rich texture for a thick layer of intense, mirror-like shine. Each gloss goes on sheer and provides an ultra wet-effect to lips. Sephora Glossy Gloss is available in four different finishes: jelly (classic gloss), shimmery (light reflecting shimmer), glittery (glittery gloss), and metallic (shiny, metalized effect).
· Spray and Stay Beauty: Prevent a makeup meltdown with the Kat Von D Lock ‘N Load Makeup Setting Mist ($24), a setting spray that locks down your makeup when the mercury rises. Featuring Temperature Control Technology, this weightless mist is sprayed over makeup to keep your look in place for up to 16 hours with a refreshing cucumber scent.
· Style Saver: Bring hair back to life and nourish damaged locks using the Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment ($32). This alcohol-free, lightweight hair oil is perfect to use as a treatment or styling aid, containing moisture-restoring antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, proteins, and lipids, which help make dry, color-treated hair noticeably softer, shinier, and smoother. Getting hair in shape for summer has never been easier!
· Nail It: Let your nails go wild with the new Sephora by OPI Safari Luxe collection ($9.50 each), complete with a shimmering range of corals, khakis and gold-based hues that will put “safari chic” style at your fingertips. With shade names like Don’t Feed The Hand Models and Caught With My Khakis Down, being fashion-forward is effortless. If you really want to show off your talons, opt for the new safari- inspired Sephora by OPI Chic Print for Nails ($15 each), available in three playful animal prints.
· For a more detailed beauty routine change-up, stop by any Sephora location to receive a complimentary skincare or makeup consultation from a Sephora Beauty Expert at the Sephora Beauty Studio. Log on to Sephora.com to find a Sephora near you. While there, receive a complimentary Express Service and you will walk out wearing one of the hottest makeup trends for the season.